Fed Gov Solutions, Inc. can assist in getting your company registered as a Certified Small Business firm such as
- DBE (Disadvantage Business Enterprise) or Louisiana Hudson Initiative Certification
- Small Business , Woman Owned, Veteran or Disabled Veteran Owned certification
- HUBZone registration & Certification assistance including 8a Certifications
Individual Consults are given one on one to the owner or designated individual of your company.
Fed Gov Solutions will assist you in understanding how to write the Technical requirements in the SOW package.
Fed Gov Solutions offers class instructions to federal & state local government agencies and associations on How to Get Certified as a Small Business, How to Obtain and Get on a GSA Schedule, How to Market to the GSA, including marketing to the federal and state government local agencies across the US.
Fed Gov Solutions can also assist you in
- Determining the NAICS Codes to use for your Company.
- How to prepare a Statement of Qualifications
- How to prepare "Statement of Capabilities" including Past Performance History for your company
- Workshop Training Classes for Small Business Certifications
- One on One Consults on " How to Write and Prepare" a Technical Bid Proposal on Federal Solicitations
- How to Market your Company services to Multiple Federal Government Agencies
- How to respond to a Government Sources Sought (FBO.gov posting)
Please call our President Owner - Ms. Janet Berry at 225-772-2576 for additional information.
Our Price Breakdown of Services offered can be provided upon request.